Tuesday 6 April 2010

Style of Wight Magazine.


I have drawn some bird illustrations to add to the front cover of the new 'Style of Wight' magazine which was launched at the beginning of this year. It's a free publication which aims to identify and promote all the latest news and events on the Isle of Wight. I found out about it last month when there was a call to all local artists and photographers to do something creative with a future cover. I was fortunate enough to be asked to contribute, after submitting some of my work to the editor and asked to illustrate some birds which would accompany the photography of the latest issue. I realise that I am no longer local, but I did grow up on the Island and felt I had something to contribute, should they be interested. I'm delighted that the editor was keen for me to be involved so here is the cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment