Tuesday 11 October 2011

Blue Suede Shoes Exhibition





Hello, firstly I would like to apologise for my lack of posts recently. It has been a busy few months and as I have now reached full-term in my pregnancy, it could be a while before I post anything on here in the near future, once my baby arrives...but I will try!

I would love to tell you about the new Gumbo Illustration show: 'Blue Suede Shoes'. It is in fact the second time this exhibition has been shown but this time we are hosting it in a central London location, at the wonderful Nancy Victor Gallery.

I couldn't make the private view (due to my pregnancy), held on 6th October but I hear it was a real corker with a fantastic turn-out. The show only runs for two weeks so if you are in the area and want to check out our collaborative project, please make sure to get there before 21st October. Booklets of our work, as well as limited edition prints from the show are available to purchase and I hear there has been a lot of interest so get in fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment